Providing home loan mortgage financing in Lake, Geauga, Mahoning, Columbiana, Erie, Sandusky, Seneca, Wyandot, Putnam, Hancock, Ottowa, Fulton, Williams, Henry, Defiance, and many more Ohio counties.
Providing financing in Lucas, Cuyahoga, Lorain, Medina, Wood, Summit, Montgomery, Licking, Deleware, Warren, Hamilton, Butler, Franklin, Fairfield, Stark, Wayne, Knox and many other Ohio counties.
Providing home mortgages in Findlay, North Ridgeville, Highland Hills, Beachwood, Moreland Hills, Ashtabula, Rock Creek, Delaware, Franklin, Brunswick, Geauga, Grafton, Lorain, Green, Bath, Sandusky, Port Clinton, Huron and many other Ohio communities.
Providing mortgage financing in Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, Bowling Green, Columbus, Akron, Canton, Avon, Strongsville, Avon Lake, Solon, Dayton, Medina, Wooster, Youngstown, Alliance, Mentor, Elyria and many other Ohio cities.


Will I owe money after a foreclosure 

Questions about life after foreclosure and whether or not you will owe any money after a foreclosure are becoming increasingly common amongst consumers as the record number of foreclosures continues to rise each month. 2007 will become known as the year of the foreclosure. There are many different factors that will come into play as to whether you will owe money after a foreclosure, but chances are no you will not.

If you are facing foreclosure there is a good chance that you may end up owing your lender money after the foreclosure is complete. The laws vary from state to state so you will want to speak to a real estate attorney about your rights and possible consequences of a foreclosure.

In the state of California, a variety of restrictions prevent lenders from pursuing deficiency judgments against borrowers who default on a "purchase money" mortgage.

You may be able to negotiate a short sale with the lender to avoid owing money after the foreclosure. A "short sale" is when you negotiate a lower pay off amount then what the lender has actually issued.

Sometimes lenders will issue a "deficency judgement" lien in your credit report for the amount that was unpaid at the end of the process. This varies from company to company.

Contact a mortgage professional at 888-418-4467 to discuss which attorney would be best for their current situation.

Some Lenders will issue a 1099 income statement to borrowers who are defecient in paying off their present mortgage balance.



If you have any questions regarding our products, you can contact us by calling or e-mailing us and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks!



City, State, Zip Code:



Please confirm your e-Mail:

How did you find our website?


Map and Directions

Information listed above is to be used for educational purposes only and is not guaranteed

Home | Sitemap | Contact Us | Links | Services | News | About Us | Ohio | Florida | Refinance | Purchases | Blog | Fixed Rates | Down Payment | CreditPrivacy Policy



Loan Officer | What is a combo loan | Can I obtain a mortgage with my LLC | Cash Out Refinance | How Does Credit Score Affect Mortgage Rates | Mortgage Default